A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
U
V
W
Y
Z
Home
quote
Brian Tracy Quote: "Commit yourself to life long learning. The most valuable asset you will ever have is your mind and what you put into it."
Brian Tracy Quote: "Commit yourself to life long learning. The most valuable asset you will ever have is your mind and what you put into it."
triyd
August 29, 2020
Brian Tracy Quote: "Commit yourself to life long learning. The most valuable asset you will ever have is your mind and what you put into it."
Photo credit: Alexas Fotos
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Selected Posts
W. Clement Stone Quote: "If there is something to gain and nothing to lose by asking, by all means ask!"
August 21, 2020
Benjamin Disraeli Quote: "Through perseverance, many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure."
August 18, 2020
J. Paul Getty Quote: "The individual who wants to reach the top in business must appreciate the mighty force of habit and must understand that practices are what create habits. We must be quick to break those old habits that break us and hasten to adopt those practices that will become the habits that will help us achieve the success we desire."
August 25, 2020
Ralph Waldo Emerson Quote: "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
August 17, 2020
Orson Welles Quote: "At twenty-one, so many things appear solid, permanent, untenable."
August 27, 2020
Jack Canfield Quote: "Ask yourself, "Am I now ready to make some changes"."
August 22, 2020
Philip G. Hamerton Quote: "The happiest life is that which consistently exercises and educates what is best in us."
August 14, 2020
The Black Mamba Quote: “Boos don’t block dunks.”
August 18, 2020
MLK Quote: "Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness."
July 28, 2020
The Black Mamba Quote: “I’m extremely willful to win, and I respond to challenges. Scoring titles and stuff like that... it sounds, well, I don’t care how it sounds – to me, scoring comes easy. It’s not a challenge to me to win the scoring title, because I know I can.”
August 18, 2020
0 Comments