A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
U
V
W
Y
Z
Home
quote
Bruce Springsteen Quote: "A time comes when you need to stop waiting for the man you want to become and start being the main you want to be."
Bruce Springsteen Quote: "A time comes when you need to stop waiting for the man you want to become and start being the main you want to be."
triyd
August 30, 2020
Bruce Springsteen Quote: "A time comes when you need to stop waiting for the man you want to become and start being the main you want to be."
Photo credit: Andreas Wohlfahrt
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Selected Posts
The Joker - Heath Ledger Quote: “Their morals, their code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see-I'll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They'll eat each other. See I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.”
August 26, 2020
The Joker - Heath Ledger Quote: “They Laugh at Me Because I'm Different. I Laugh at Then Because The're All The Same”
August 20, 2020
Rare Earth Quote: "I just want to celebrate another day of livin’ I just want to celebrate another day of life."
August 29, 2020
The Joker - Heath Ledger Quote: “Nobody panics when things go “according to plan”. Even if the plan is horrifying!” #01
August 16, 2020
Benjamin Disraeli Quote: "The secret of success is consistency of purpose."
August 11, 2020
Kobe Bryant Quote: "We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it."
July 27, 2020
Unknown Quote: "Don't limit your challenges; challenge your limits."
August 04, 2020
Unknown Quote: "Good things come to those who hustle while they wait."
August 01, 2020
Mark Twain Quote: "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter."
August 25, 2020
David McCullough Quote: "Real success is finding your life work in the work that you love."
August 13, 2020
0 Comments