A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
U
V
W
Y
Z
Home
quote
MLK Quote: “I am not interested in power for power’s sake, but I’m interested in power that is moral, that is right and that is good.”
MLK Quote: “I am not interested in power for power’s sake, but I’m interested in power that is moral, that is right and that is good.”
Yudi
August 16, 2020
Martin Luther King Jr. Quote: “I am not interested in power for power’s sake, but I’m interested in power that is moral, that is right and that is good.”
Photo credit: Clker
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Selected Posts
The Black Mamba Quote: “Boos don’t block dunks.”
August 18, 2020
Paul Kearly Quote: "Your ideas are like diamonds...without the refining process, they are just a dirty rock, but by cutting away the impurities, they become priceless."
August 01, 2020
The Joker - Heath Ledger Quote: “If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” #01
August 16, 2020
Mike Litman Quote: "The fastest way to pass your own expectations is to add passion to your labor."
August 01, 2020
MLK Quote: "Science investigates; religion interprets. Science gives man knowledge, which is power; religion gives man wisdom, which is control. Science deals mainly with facts; religion deals mainly with values. The two are not rivals."
July 28, 2020
Aaliyah (song lyrics) Quote: "If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again."
November 10, 2021
MLK Quote: "No person has the right to rain on your dreams."
August 02, 2020
Unknown Quote: "Time, patience, and perseverance will accomplish all things."
August 01, 2020
Unknown Quote: "Do not settle for less than an extraordinary life."
August 15, 2020
Beverly Sills Quote: "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you do not try."
August 06, 2020
0 Comments