A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
U
V
W
Y
Z
Home
quote
Pablo Picasso Quote: "It takes a long time to grow young."
Pablo Picasso Quote: "It takes a long time to grow young."
triyd
August 31, 2020
Pablo Picasso Quote: "It takes a long time to grow young."
Photo credit: Antonios Ntoumas
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Selected Posts
Unknown Quote: "With each choice you make, you create your life."
August 08, 2020
Unknown Quote: "Ask for the business...always!"
August 23, 2020
Todd Bellemare Quote: "Courage is facing your fears. Stupidity is fearing nothing."
July 30, 2020
Ted Turner Quote: "This is America.. .we can do anything here!"
August 16, 2020
MLK Quote: “Forgiveness is not an occasional act; it is a constant attitude.”
August 03, 2020
MLK Quote: “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.”
July 30, 2020
Georges Clemenceau Quote: "Everything I know I learned after I was thirty."
August 28, 2020
Unknown Quote: "Add value to everyday. Sharpen your skills and your understanding."
August 12, 2020
Benjamin Disraeli Quote: "The secret of success is consistency of purpose."
August 11, 2020
MLK Quote: “The past is prophetic in that it asserts loudly that wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows”
July 29, 2020
0 Comments