A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
U
V
W
Y
Z
Home
unknown
Unknown Quote: "Don't you get it? This very second you could be doing something you love and dream about doing. So do it! NOW!"
Unknown Quote: "Don't you get it? This very second you could be doing something you love and dream about doing. So do it! NOW!"
Yudi
July 30, 2020
Unknown Quote: "Don't you get it? This very second you could be doing something you love and dream about doing. So do it! NOW!"
Photo credit: ChrisFiedler
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Selected Posts
Aaliyah (song lyrics) Quote: "If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again."
November 10, 2021
Paul Kearly Quote: "Your ideas are like diamonds...without the refining process, they are just a dirty rock, but by cutting away the impurities, they become priceless."
August 01, 2020
Mike Litman Quote: "The fastest way to pass your own expectations is to add passion to your labor."
August 01, 2020
The Joker - Heath Ledger Quote: “If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” #01
August 16, 2020
Unknown Quote: "Innovate, develop, motivate, inspire, trust - be a leader."
August 14, 2020
The Joker - Heath Ledger Quote: “Their morals, their code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see-I'll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They'll eat each other. See I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.”
August 26, 2020
Sugar Ray Robinson Quote: "To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will."
August 01, 2020
Jean De La Bruyere Quote: "Out of difficulties grow miracles."
August 17, 2020
Kahlil Gibran Quote: "Birth and Death are the two noblest expressions of bravery."
August 27, 2020
Diana von Welanetz Wentworth Quote: "It doesn't matter what you are thinking, or what fear you have, if you just do it! Action is the only thing that matters...I can see that at the end of my life, I am not going to look back and say,"I wish I had taken more action"."
July 30, 2020
0 Comments