A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
U
V
W
Y
Z
Home
unknown
Unknown Quote: "Approach the start of each day with something in mind and end the day with one word...DONE."
Unknown Quote: "Approach the start of each day with something in mind and end the day with one word...DONE."
Yudi
August 04, 2020
Unknown Quote: "Approach the start of each day with something in mind and end the day with one word...DONE."
Photo credit: PIRO4D
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Selected Posts
Ted Turner Quote: "This is America.. .we can do anything here!"
August 16, 2020
MLK Quote: “Forgiveness is not an occasional act; it is a constant attitude.”
August 03, 2020
Anton Chekov Quote: "Man is what he believes."
August 08, 2020
Georges Clemenceau Quote: "Everything I know I learned after I was thirty."
August 28, 2020
Kobe Bryant Quote: "We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it."
July 27, 2020
Unknown Quote: "Ask for the business...always!"
August 23, 2020
Mark Twain Quote: "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter."
August 25, 2020
Unknown Quote: "The size of your success depends on the depth of your desire."
August 04, 2020
Woodrow Wilson Quote: "Genius is divine perseverance. Genius I cannot have, but perseverance all can have."
August 05, 2020
Jack Canfield Quote: "Everything you want is on the other side of fear."
August 21, 2020
0 Comments